Like A Girl

posted on: 22.6.13

Yes, I am feeling like a girl in this Bebop dress, it's so playful and feminine, it reminds me of these dresses that I used to wear when I was younger. This dress is one of these pieces that have become a staple in my wardrobe, because ever since I bought it last year I have worn it one time too many... I am sporting a look that is super simple and kinda low key especially when I had to switch to my flats that evening because my feet were killing me. I love these shoes but they are so uncomfortable ugh... And if you are wondering I wore this look for a get together with friends :)

I hope you guys like the look have a good day.
Bisoux.

Dress | Bebop
Blazer | Vintage Dorothy Perkins
Shoes | Vintage
Bag | Nine West
Cuff | Express

Facebook | Intagram
Follow on Bloglovin

15 Darling Comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, i'm actually in love with those shoes, think i need to purchase a pair for myself now. ^-^
    Your hair is so lush, i just want to steal it and keep it for myself (weirdo alert) and that bracelet, just wow. xo
    www.projectchichi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress and shoes are stunning!!!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blazer! I want it and I love your shoes! :)
    What do you think about following each other on instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so lovely outfit, hunny;))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with your shoes! I love the pop of color with the blazer, cute dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    this outfit is great. I really like the dress.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shoes!! The dress is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress great shoes!!!
    Closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those heels are amazing! Love the bag and chunky cuff too! x

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're an outfit genius! Love that sweet floral dress paired with those fierce studded heels. Keep rocking it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the whole look, and those shoes are gorgeous =^.^=
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look!!!love your flowery dress!!!the bag is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little blog :) I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts and I read each and every one them :) So thank you for that.