Photo Diary | South Beach

posted on: 26.10.12

Just a few snapshots from my trip to South Beach, I wish I had more pictures to share with you guys; unfortunately the weather did not allow me to. Since it was raining on and off I was afraid to carry my camera with me (bummer). Nevertheless I had tons of fun and drank a sh$%t load of Margaritas :). We stayed on Collins Avenue so we were really close to some of my favorite shops like Urban outfitters, Armani, Express, just to name a few. What was really cool was that everything was within a walking distance, which was perfect, got a lot of exercise :)... Can't wait for my next vaca, the boy and I are thinking about going to Key West, and then Orlando... What about you guys? Are you going on a vaca anytime soon? If so, where?


Some Cool cars and where we had lunch on of our days in South Beach  it's called i paparazzi (if you go to South Beach you definitely have to try that place, their food is really good and they have the best Margaritas)
Some nice hotels

Sipping On Margaritas
I had to take a picture of him, isn't he the cutest?

12 Darling Comments:

  1. The cocktail looks amazing!!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!! I bet you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i missed south beach!! Can we change our places lol! You're right he is one of the cutest lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! They look so retro! Really a place to be!

    http://so-st-yle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!
    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some really nice pictures! Oh and the outfit is cool, simple but classy, love it! Your blog is very interesting, keep it up! And please check out my new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pics on I want more pics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, you were in my city! Great pictures and glad you had blast! Great blog & style!

    XOXO,
    Kimberly of www.kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little blog :) I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts and I read each and every one them :) So thank you for that.