Journey to the Center of the Stage Part I

posted on: 28.8.13

About three weeks ago, my History of Fashion II professor took our class to this amazing set and costume exhibition. It took place at the Koubek Center of Miami Dade College, and it was an amazing experience.
These pieces were created by the wonderful craftsmen Jorge Noa and Pedro Balmaseda. Born in Cuba, their work includes stage designs for both television and theatre, as well as architectural and interior designs.This exhibition featured some of the numerous pieces created for different plays and characters such as Lady Macbeth in Shakespeare's Macbeth...
I feel so honored to have had the opportunity to go to this exhibition, to have witnessed for myself creativity and craftsmanship at it's best; and I am so happy to be able to share that journey with you :) I hope that you enjoy it just as I did, even if it's through pictures.

Bisoux.
P.S. Part II will be uploaded next Wednesday :)
Follow on Bloglovin

1 Darling Comments:

  1. These fashions of old are awesome to look at... I am pretty sure that I wouldn't want to wear them though... much to cumbersome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little blog :) I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts and I read each and every one them :) So thank you for that.