Textured Lace

posted on: 27.8.13

Hello my lovely dolls, I hope your week is off to a good start :)...


This is what I wore on Sunday to go to church and must I say I looove this dress. The textured lace- which is a huge trend for fall- and the beautiful greenish teal color make the dress so irresistible.
Since the dress is such a knockout on it's own I chose to let it be the focal point. However, to add a bit of edge to it, I chose to pair it with these awesome studded slingbacks heels from urbanog, and to accentuate my waist I added this vintage belt, found at goodwill. I finished the look by carrying this super cute quilted mini bag that I bought for a steal. And for jewelry I wore a vintage cuff and bracelet, my Michael Kors watch and this beautiful gold bracelet that I received from my dad.
I hope you guys like the look :)
Bisoux.

Dress | via ROSS
Watch | Michael Kors via Nordstrom
Shoes | Urbanog
Bag | via DD's
Follow on Bloglovin


5 Darling Comments:

  1. I am loving your shoes!!!
    I deserve to have them in my shoes closet :)
    closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is pretty, and I really like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur lookin fabolous, dear!!!! xoxo))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the green dress on you... a lovely color. Also, I adore the shoes, very pretty ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little blog :) I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts and I read each and every one them :) So thank you for that.