Wardrobe Staple | The Little Black Dress

posted on: 27.6.13

Hello my Darlings,
I hope you are all doing well...

 Since I had so much fun doing my Wardrobe Staple | The Blazer post I decided to make this a regular thing. I decided to include this segment on my blog for all the fashionistas on a budget like myself or anyone who might need a bit of inspiration on how to style certain pieces in your closet. I hope you'll enjoy these posts :) just like I will.

This time I decided to pick the oh! so wonderful LBD which is indispensable for me. I prefer my LBD to be simple but not boring, it's all about the cut and the fit for me. I tend to stay away from bodycon LBD's because depending on where I want to wear it to, it might be a little bit too sexy. But a skater LBD like the one below is perfect, since it is not super short it is appropriate for any occasion. In addition, a skater dress flatters almost any figure. 

So if you're thinking about splurging on one, do it; just remember to pick one that is simple but not boring. It needs to be versatile enough so you can take it wherever you need to :)

I hope you guys like this post, please comment below to let me know what you think :)

Bisoux

How To | The Little Black Dress


Follow on Bloglovin

3 Darling Comments:

  1. I would wear all of these looks, I love them all. xx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog.
    xoxo Melissa

    http://meeelisza.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mix and match! gorgeous looks <3<3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little blog :) I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts and I read each and every one them :) So thank you for that.